Wednesday, January 27, 2010

If Only I Made New Year's Resolutions

If only I made New Year's resolutions...

I suppose my New Year's resolutions would include more frequent posting on my blog.

I suppose my New Year's resolutions would include thinking of my blog's readers and their feelings and how they'd like a new post once in awhile.

I suppose my New Year's resolutions would include having a more interesting life.

I suppose my New Year's resolutions would include having a more interesting life so that I would have something to post once in awhile.

I suppose my New Year's resolutions would include thinking that what happens in my life is interesting enough to warrant a blog post.

I suppose my New Year's resolutions would include actually making New Year's resolutions so that they could include all of the above.

If only I made New Year's resolutions.

No comments: