Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Ho yan

Happy 2007 everyone. Let me just say that this New Year's was much better than last, although it doesn't take much to beat out being that sick...even if I was in Ireland. And it really did set the tone for the rest of 2006. There were some good times, I'm not lying, but many things happening in the past 6 months have been cherries on top of a really excellent year. And when I say "really excellent" I'm saying it in the most sarcastic way possible. I don't think the banana split of 2006 can handle any more cherries on top of it, which is rather a good thing actually seeing as how it's now 2007.

Anyway, enough griping. Not much is happening in my world lately so I haven't been blogging. That's really the whole story. Boring I know. Hopefully there will be more later...if anything exciting happens that is.

No comments: