Monday, April 3, 2006

I'll think about that tomorrow

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that's right. I totally just quoted Scarlett O'Hara in my blog title.

I am referring to the fact that I have not written a newsletter in 2 months. I'm deeply sorry and cannot offer up any excuses. My computer was not broken, I was not super busy (well, I was, but that's not an excuse), all I can say is that I am sorry and that I am working on it.

Lately I've been thinking a lot. And I think those thoughts have been God-planted and I would like to share them with all of my avid (if not, rabid) readers but I have to get them organized first and that, my friends, takes time. Yes, even to an organizational control-freak like myself.

Basically I've been going through a ripping-my-guts-open-and-laying-everything-bare kind of phase and I'm thinking that's where I'll take this next newsletter. But as you can imagine, that kind of openness makes a girl, well, vulnerable (and a wee bit self-conscious) and I'm still plucking up the courage to write the darn thing.

I've been learning a lot since my last newsletter...quite a few of those "epiphany" type whathaveyous. I've learned a lot about friendship, I've learned a lot about myself, but most importantly I think I've learned more about God. That, me hombres, is one of the reasons why I'm on earth and I'd like to ride this wave of enlightenment a little further before I share it all with you (I wanna make sure I got it right, you see...or as "right" as possible). So sit tight. It's coming...

No comments: