Thursday, July 10, 2008

Car Salesman Jesus

Car Salesman Jesus said it best when he said, “I’ve got some good news, and I’ve got some bad news.”

Let’s start with the bad.

I’m going to jail.

Immediately moving on to the good…it’s for the Muscular Dystrophy Association’s Lock Up event in August.

Someone who wishes to remain under witness protection referred me to lock up, and on August 7th a limo will arrive at my place of work to whisk me away for my mug shot and bail raising.

In the meantime, I am in contact with my parole officer who is sending me information on how to create a website and raise my money before the event. So be warned, everyone, that I will be hitting you up for donations in an attempt to spend my jail time networking rather than shackled to a phone.

Also, One who referred me, you are on notice!

No comments: