Thursday, September 15, 2005

Go Me!

Aw yeah!
Guess who navigated the Central European train system all by herself and made it to Bratislava and back in one piece?

If you answered, "Mandi!" You are quite correct! Yay! Go Me!

I'm quite proud of myself if you can't tell. It was quite the accomplishment. Speaking of accomplishments...I figured out the laundry situation and think I correctly did two loads last night! I say I think I did them correctly because my clothes smell clean and they look clean. I had trouble getting the washing machine to actually stop washing. It just kept going and going. After about an hour I just turned it to the wringer setting and prayed that my clothes were fully rinsed. I'm not quite sure what was going on there...it's an adventure to say the least.

No comments: