Sunday, February 15, 2009

VD Recap & Playlist

Inspired by this post from OnMilwaukee.com, I've decided to list my top love songs in honor of VD past. Some are classics, while others are just plain classy. In no particular order, here are my Top 5 tunes I recommend for anyone making a new boyfriend or girlfriend a mix tape...if people still made mix tapes. Sorry, Rob Gordon of High Fidelity.

1. Feels Like Home by Chantal Kreviazuk - I am determined that someday this will be the song I and Mr. Quarter will dance to on our wedding day.

2. Someday We'll Know by Hall & Oates - Imitators need not apply.

3. Love is Everywhere I Go by Sam Phillips - I especially like that this song celebrates that feeling you get when you're first in love and everything is sunnier because of it.

4. This Time by John Legend - Honestly, what woman could say no to a man with this song in his arsenal?

5. Touch by Jonny Lang - A seriously, seriously sexy song.