Tuesday, February 16, 2010

12 Days of Fermented Christmas: Day Eight

Are you ready yet? Because we're officially two-thirds of the way through our countdown to the Twin Cities Food & Wine Show.

Day Eight: Bombay Bistro
Bombay Bistro was voted "Best Indian Restaurant in the Twin Cities in 2007" by City Pages.

If you're smart then you know that Indian food is delicious. And if you're smart then you'll buy a ticket to the food and wine show so you can taste Bombay Bistro's food. Or, I suppose, you could just have dinner at the restaurant. It is conveniently located in downtown Minneapolis, just down Marquette Avenue from the convention center where the food and wine show will be held.

I don't have a personal anecdote specific to Bombay Bistro, but the other day I was a burning a scented candle that smelled like curry and it really made me want some peshwari naan bread.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you have curry scented candles.

Ms. Quarter said...

Actually, funny story, it was a Fall Festival tart from Yankee Candle. I couldn't place the scent at first, just knew it was real familiar. Then I had it - it smelled like Tandoori!